Nescafe with Laila

on Sunday 25 August 2013
Nescafe always comes back and hits the TV screen with funnier and cuter commercials



The next ad is really the cutest and funniest commercial I have ever seen.  The content is so funny and adorable it just makes you want to be in that cafe with those guys and watch it happen. 
Translation : It starts off with the guy saying: Did it ever happen to you, that the cafeteria was so full there were no chairs or tables left to sit on? The suddenly Laila walks in. Laila is the only girl that attracts me, but also is attracted to by 20,00 other guys like me, Ziad who squints his eyes for her, Mounir who has the car, even Habib who only thinks of food ! Now it's time for another Nescafe My Cup. *He then walks up to her and says* Hi please hold these, I'm gna get a table two chairs and come sit with you ! Nescafe my cup, only needs you to stir ! 
The slogan here is "Bidaye kil el 2ossa" which means the beginning is the whole story"
Cute no? I hope you understood why I like this commercial a lot, if not then it's probably my lousy translation. Apologies 


After this came the series of commercials that show how Laila is the girl EVERYBODY wants. 
I'm not going to translate the following but for those who understand I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



Don't we all just want to be Laila 
-Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment