Panorama TV Commercial- MBC

on Thursday 8 August 2013

I'm sure everyone has come across at least one of the Panorama TV commercials on MBC and has the song memorized because the amount of times they repeat it is UNBELIEVABLE !
So the tv was on mute today afternoon, as my aunts husband was leaving he looked at the television and said: Sandra, i love this commercial do you know it? you're supposed to know these ad's since its your major and stuff and I'm like : No I don't :s I was so confused, until i turned the volume up a little and sang along to the song. He laughed and laughed until he was out've out door saying: hahaha you said you don't know it, turns out you have it memorized. I didn't see what was that funny, but hey ! at least I made him laugh.

Anyways, getting back to the main point to why I posted this video up today, I do not like this commercial, it just doesn't appeal to me
is it an FM channel? then why don't they have the FM degrees at the end of the ad; or is it a tv radio channel, but they also don't have the frequency !
other than that I am guilty to singing along, and thinking it is a fun ad XD

Oh well, I guess that will remain as a mystery unsolved. YALLAH NGHANI MA3 PANORAMA !
sorry I just had to :$

-Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment