Subway?

on Sunday 11 August 2013
Today at work as I ordered a Subway sandwich I wondered....I never saw an ad for subway !
like ever! except when they make those fliers and that huge poster outside their store, other than that nothing.
So I googled it and did you know that the American fast food restaurant has approximately 39,000 franchises, in 101 countries ! AND THERE ARE MORE SUBWAYS AROUND THE WORLD THAN MACDONALDS ! whaaaaaaaaat !
I know ! I'm shocked too ! but I love subway back in uni when I had nothing to eat for lunch I would order a Subway sandwich.








I'm sure you've heard of the Jared Fogle story, if not it's the guy who ate subway for a certain amount of days that I'm not sure of then lost weight ! That ad was just to show how healthy subway is.



Fast food firms are always competing to have the healthiest food, and Subway achieved that with this ad, and the fact that your sandwich is made right in front of you.

Anyways, my message today is eat healthy and make the right choices, for you're body is 70% food and 30% workout.


For more information about Jared Fogle's Subway journey:
http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/freshbuzz/website/jareds_journey/

-Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment