A Small Introduction

on Wednesday 7 August 2013

To start with I think it's only fair to briefly introduce myself and the reasons to why I started this blog. 
My name is Sandra El Atrach, I'm 20 years old studying Mass Communication and my concentration is Advertising.
The reasons to why I started this blog is mainly because I've been wanting to start my own blog for a long time now, but unfortunately was too lazy to do so. 
This blog will mainly be about how I see ad's, and maybe pitch in a little something from what I've done before, as in previous experiences or project's I'd work on.
Anyways let's begin, and hope I don't quit this,  wish  me luck! 
and have fun :)

P.S.: I don't want you to think I'm emo from this picture, on the other hand I'm very outgoing and love taking pictures !!! 
but i started off with this one, and I'll add others when I get used to the website

Please feel free to comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment